Re: RIF Homework for May 2 Telecon

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
> Subject: RIF Homework for May 2 Telecon
> Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:33:31 -0400
>
>> The RIF proposal made by Harold and Michael
>> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Apr/0068.html]
>>

> [...]
>
> What aspects of this document are we going to talk about?

The discussion, as always, will mainly be driven by the working group,
unless there is none in which case we will try to generate it.  So if
there is an aspect you would like to talk about, please do suggest it.

> What is this document being proposed as?  The document appears have been
> prepared as part of some extensibility discussion.  Is it instead a
> proposal for the RIF itself?

The document was intended to address the design of the extensibility
"mechanism" for RIF, however it appears that either a-priori or as a
result of thinking about it, the authors felt some comments about the
design of RIF core itself were needed.

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532