RE: new editor's draft

Hi Sandro,

The text should now be ready for the draft assuming the diagram changes
listed here are made:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Jun/0166.html

Of course, the new "XML syntax" requirement isn't in the diagrams yet
unfortunately... It at least supports the "Alignment with key W3C
specifications" CSF, but maybe more.

David