Re: clarification requested on Requirement 5 in new WD-DC

Hi,

The requirement on supporting UML instances as data is in the current
version of the Design Constraints text [1] under 'Design Constraints
that need more discussion' because we were not sure how to interpret
this requirement on RIF.

This requirement was originally proposed by Donald Chapin, John Hall,
and Ed Barkmeyer under the 'Consistency with major market technologies' [2].

We decided at the F2F3 to keep this for further discussion since we
needed clarification on the requirement and its champions were not at
the meeting.

Regards,
Paula

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/WD-DC