Re: Requirement: RIF rules should be able to call out to external query processors

Francis McCabe wrote:

> This requirement is already captured: it is part of the oracular  models
> requirement.

Agreed.

The f2f discussion didn't like the term "oracular" as having other
connotations. Then later on the case of SQL was raised in addition to
SPARQL and then there's the issue of this being *one* way of coupling to
a DL reasoner.

For reasons that escaped me I ended up with the action to try to capture
that discussion. I think it is intended to clarify the scope and nature
of the requirement. I may not have succeeded in that aim.

Dave