Re: [RIF][Admin] Detailled agenda for F2F2, 27-28 February, Mandelieu (F)

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Subject: Re: [RIF][Admin] Detailled agenda for F2F2, 27-28 February, Mandelieu (F)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:03:17 +0100

> Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> >
> > The current agenda points to
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Requirements, which, in turn, points
> > to other Wiki pages.  Which of these other pages are going to be under
> > discussion?
>
> Peter, I fear that you are supposed to come to the F2F having read *all*
> the pages on the wiki, or, at least, all that are relevant to the
> subjects under discussion; and the messages on the mailing list, too...

I do not believe that this is an adequate description of the common basis of
discussion for F2F participants.  Aside from a decided lack of scope in the
description, quite a number of the pages in the wiki have undergone significant
change this week or even today.

> Regarding your specific question, all these pages are relevant
> background information for the discussions scheduled at the F2F.

Well, which versions of these pages?

> Christian

peter