Fwd: Re: Fwd: on the field of rule makeup language for semantic web

Dear Public-rif

With many thanks of your answer, I studied the sites you sent me. But I
couldn’t find my answer. My question is that:
Is there any requirement for a master degree related to computer science
or any courses related to computational language to be able to continue
for PHD in the field of “Rule Makeup language for Semantic Web”?
My master degree is General Linguistic.
 Is it enough to continue in the field of “Rule Makeup language for
Semantic Web” for PHD degree?

Many Regards,

Zahra