AW: XML Serialization Framework: xml:lang and xml:base

Hello Christian,

thanks for the answers which entirely satisfy me.

Yours,

Thomas

---
Thomas Krekeler
Development
ontoprise GmbH – know how to use Know-how
---
ontoprise presents the new SemanticMiner for SharePoint
---
An der RaumFabrik 29; 76227 Karlsruhe; Germany
Phone: +49 721 509809-51; Fax: +49 721 509809-11
 <mailto:krekeler@ontoprise.de> mailto:krekeler@ontoprise.de, www:  <http://www.ontoprise.de> http://www.ontoprise.de
Registered office: Karlsruhe, Germany;  Register court: Mannheim, HRB 109540
Managing directors: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Angele, Dipl.Wi.-Ing. Hans-Peter Schnurr
---

  _____