Re: Forwarded Invite to Discussion of EME at the European Parliament, Oct. 15, 11:00-13:00

DANET PIERRE wrote:

> A lot of members, sure, but
>
> On ultraviolet, do you know how many items (movies) are available through
> their system ?

I'm not sure if it's the same in the US, but if you go to Amazon.co.uk and
search in films for "Digital copy", there's plenty there. Sort by release
date and it includes a lot of the recent releases.

I tend to get quite a few blu-rays of films I might want to re-watch, and
if I want to take a cached copy with me it's easier than ripping the
blu-ray.

I've heard there's a deal with Target in the states as well (
https://www.targetticket.com/uv-promotion), we don't have Target but I
think that's fairly main-stream?

-Alastair