Re: Trust

It's hard to read about "Trusted" Computation in the W3C.
The real meaning of such a trap of words is "betraying computation",
because it betrays the user and obeys others (the vendor or the OS
developer). The most terrific thing about that is: we have already that
technology in most of the current hardware.

I think it is evil to bring here such a technology.