RE: Netflix HTML5 player in IE 11 on Windows 8.1

cobaco wrote:

> On Thursday, Thu, 2013/07/04, John Foliot wrote:
> > +1.  Mr. Cornelis, a certain amount of decorum is called for please.
> > have thick skin, but I don't think we need to be using even mild
> cussing
> (bullshit), we are supposed to be gentlemen (and gentlewomen) here.
>
> That bullshit was the conclusion of a lenghty and explicit line of
> reasoning.
>
> From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48
> [gcide]:
>
>   bullshit \bullshit\ n.
>      a ludicrously false statement.
>
> It wasn't cussing, i was reaching an IMO reasonable conclusion,
> disagree if you want, preferably with a supporting reasoning.

Mr. Cornelis,

Your tone and choice of language here was offensive, and you were called on
it - twice. It is both unprofessional and unproductive, and we should not
have to endure your lack of couth on this list.

You are a guest here (as we all are), and while I do not have a role as list
moderator, I request that the person in that role ask that you tone down
your language, and request that you act like a grown up.

	Definition of COUTH
		: sophisticated, polished

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/couth

JF