Re: Netflix HTML5 player in IE 11 on Windows 8.1

On Thursday, Thu, 2013/07/04, John Foliot wrote:
> +1.  Mr. Cornelis, a certain amount of decorum is called for please. I
> have thick skin, but I don't think we need to be using even mild cussing
(bullshit), we are supposed to be gentlemen (and gentlewomen) here.

That bullshit was the conclusion of a lenghty and explicit line of
reasoning.

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]:

  bullshit \bullshit\ n.
     a ludicrously false statement.

It wasn't cussing, i was reaching an IMO reasonable conclusion,
disagree if you want, preferably with a supporting reasoning.
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)