SVG hinting proposal feedback

From: Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 01:48:40 +0000
To: "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
Hello RespImg CG!

We've recently brought to SVG WG attention few scenarios we believe are important to have SVG as first class format for cross-platform, cross device image asset format - https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/SVG_hinting

With this I would like to ask this group feedback on the scenarios and requirements we're trying to address and any other feedback on this problem area. This might include anything from your thoughts on importance / validity of existing scenarios, new scenarios, priority, solution proposals, others.

Appreciate your effort here and please let me know if you have any feedback!