Re: Print, monochrome, and high-contrast

Seeing as I have the resource, I'm going to do a q&a with a family member after work tonight and see what I can fish up. Maybe they have sites which are better in their opinion and I can look at those to see if they are using any quirky techniques.

Sent from my iPad