Re: -webkit-image-set

From: Kevin Suttle <kevin@kevinsuttle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:54:14 -0400
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
This is a point I brought up on the site. To re-cap:

"img is content, so having it in markup makes sense. However, the size of an img is presentational. By design, this is most likely a problem that CSS needs to solve."

I guess the way I see it, if it is the same image content, does it need a markup-based solution? We're trying to tackle a performance/presentation issue. Thoughts?

KS