Re: -webkit-image-set

From: Ariel <asw3@dsgml.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:11:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Kevin Suttle <kevin@kevinsuttle.com>
cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-respimg@w3.org

I disagree. The position of the image is presentation, but that actual
content - meaning how many pixels are in the image is content.

The visual size is presentation, but the actual physical number of pixels
is content.

There are two issues here: Changing the layout depending on screen size -
that belongs in css certainly.

But selecting which image, with the only difference being the dpi does not
belong in css, that should be supported in html.

 	-Ariel