Fwd: Publishing Use Cases and <picture> document through HTMLWG

Hey guys!

Just wanted to forward this along for the sake of anyone that isn’t subscribed to the HTML WG mailing list.

Now, this doesn’t represent a huge milestone in and of itself—it doesn’t mean we’re any more or less likely to see the `picture` spec as a First Public Working Draft. It *does* give us our next steps on the way to a FPWD, and a rough timeline.

The web standards process isn’t quick or easy, but we are making steady progress.

-M

Begin forwarded message: