Responsive Image Protocol proposal

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:21:09 +0200
To: <public-respimg@w3.org>
Dear members,

I’m new to this group and I hope I don’t relaunch an already-existing
thread but here’s a proposal I crafted about a Responsive Image
Protocol (file format) that some of you may find interesting :

http://fremycompany.com/BG/2012/Responsive-Image-Protocol-proposal-908/

Please feel free to comment; this is only an experiment at this point
but I think it can solve a lot of the current respimg problem, and
replace the srcset attribute (aka RIP srcset).

Best regards,
François