Thoughts on adding a type attribute [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Brett Jankord <bjankord@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 01:29:06 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Matt Wilcox brought this idea up a few months ago, but the issue seemed to fall
off the table and was lost in other discussions. It's something I'd like to see
get some more feedback and general discussion from other developers so I'm
bringing it back up. Below are some thoughts I've put together for [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Thoughts on adding a type attribute'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/08/21/thoughts-on-adding-a-type-attribute-2/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg