Re: Reconciliation CG June 2024 meeting on June 13th, 14:00 UTC

Hello Fabian,

I have a meeting conflict and will not be able to make the meeting today.  I added my notes to the etherpad.

I expect to have completed our implementation of a new reconciliation service for Artsdata by the next monthly meeting. This new implementation will use the draft spec and the multi-lingual support.  I will also update our forked test bench for testing.  I hope it will provide some insights on how how our use cases are made possible with the new features of the spec.

Best regards,
Gregory

Gregory Saumier-Finch | CTO | La culture crée - Culture Creates | c. (514) 316-6973 | culturecreates.com <http://culturecreates.com/>

Nous reconnaissons que notre travail, ainsi que celui de nos partenaires, a lieu sur les territoires autochtones dans tout le Canada.
We recognize that our work, and the work of our partners, takes place on Indigenous territories across Canada.