Re: Event Invitation: Reconciliation CG monthly meeting

Hi all!

Minutes for yesterday's meeting are at [1], a pad for the next meeting
is at [2], thank you very much for your contributions! I forgot to send
a reminder for yesterday's meeting, sorry about that.

I've set up a repeated event until the end of the year in our group
calendar [3]. The events there can be exported as a single ICS for all
events or as individual events. For members of the group, they seem to
be added to the personal calendar [4] automatically. It seems that in
the message below, a single ICS for all events was sent to the list.

I'll send an invitation for the next meeting in a separate thread, but
won't include an ICS file since that would probably result in duplicate
entries if you accepted the previous invitation.

Let me know if I got something wrong or if any of this doesn't work!

Cheers,
Fabian

[1] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-august-2022
[2] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-september-2022