Re: New reconciliation services: Datasette plugin and Artsdata.ca

Thanks Thad and Antonin :-) I’m excited to join your group and I’ll be adding support for more API features over the coming weeks!

Regards,
Gregory.

Gregory Saumier-Finch | CTO - Cofondateur - Co-founder | La culture crée - Culture Creates | c. (514) 316-6973 | culturecreates.com <http://culturecreates.com/>

Nous reconnaissons que notre travail, ainsi que celui de nos partenaires, a lieu sur les territoires autochtones dans tout le Canada.
We recognize that our work, and the work of our partners, takes place on Indigenous territories across Canada.