Re: New reconciliation services: Datasette plugin and Artsdata.ca

Great Gregory!

And I just posted on the LD4 Slack channel about Datasette and its
usefulness for libraries collaborating on Collections, Lists and
reconciling them.
And also posted about your new Reconciliation API which will probably
result in a few institutions hitting your API as well!

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/