Re: RDF/JS Dataset specification - release candidate

Hi Ruben,

we discussed the notification time and thought the DatasetCore interface
is not such a major decision. The part which is not marked experimental
is actually quite small.

But it should not be a problem to have in general a minimum one month
time frame before we make final release of any future RDF/JS specs.

Best,
bergi