Re: Next meeting agenda (October 2015)

I haven't tried it, but gitter has an IRC bridge: https://irc.gitter.im/

>     G+ Hangouts is proposed to be used. I added everything to the wiki page:
>     https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.org/wiki/Meetings#october-2015
>

> What are the alternatives? I don't think I've heard of a CG or WG
> teleconference using G+ before.

I think Pavlik proposed G+ Hangouts, because it works for most people.
That's also my experience.

Talky works also very well, but I know some people had problems. But
usually these problems could be solved by switching the browser. Maybe
people who like to join the meeting also try Talky before, so we have
the option to switch.

bergi