Re: Next meeting agenda (October 2015)

On 10/08/2015 11:25 PM, bergi wrote:
> Am 08.10.2015 um 21:15 schrieb Melvin Carvalho:
>> On 8 October 2015 at 18:09, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be
>> <mailto:ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>> wrote:
>>
>>     Dear RDF/JS people,
>>
>>     Two more things for tomorrow:
>>
>>     a) Who will be leading/chairing the call? (I.e., make sure we stick
>>     to the agenda?)
>>     I think Pavlik would be a good candidate, but there might be others.
>>     I can chair if necessary.
>>

>> I think bergi would be a great chair, if he has time.
>
> It would be the first time for me chairing a W3C community group call,
> but I would glad to do that.
Thank you for stepping up bergi!

Do you plan to discuss together with Ruben
https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.org/wiki/Meetings#proposal-representation-task-force

?

AFAIK chair has responsibility to make sure all the logistics go well
and serve as moderator. I don't think we will really need much of energy
put into that but please make sure you will not find it a distraction
from the topic of your main interest.

Eric may have a ton of experience with smoothly going teleconferences,
maybe he could help with chairing (i'll ping him on chat), in case that
you would prefer to keep your focus on particular topic mentioned above?

Cheers!