Re: Next meeting agenda (October 2015)

On 09/12/2015 10:26 PM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> Of course we still need to decide on date and time but
>> let's give ourself another 2 weeks for that!
>
> Added a preliminary Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/fxz8cvvw35gzkyrh
> (Left out ISWC week.)

Ahoy o/

http://doodle.com/poll/fxz8cvvw35gzkyrh shows clearly Oct 8th | 9th

Michael Luggen suggested Oc 9th at 17:00UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151009T17
https://gitter.im/rdfjs/public?at=560d2e47552ed791327a2eaa

Which sounds good to me, can we avoid another doodle for time and if
someone doesn't agree for date/time proposed by Michael please propose
in similar way an alternative date/time

Cheers and see you in a week :)

P.S we should tidy up and prioritize proposed agenda by the beginning of
next week, preferably via our public chat or this mail thread