rdflib.js - open source project (former: report of the October meeting)

Hi Melvin,

On 11/05/2015 01:01 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Would it be fair to say that most of the RDF JS libs are in the category
> "hobby project", no direspect meant by the term.
>
> I'd suggest that maybe the MIT library (rdflib.js) has could be something
> more given that there is a team behind it, tim is behind it, and MIT is
> hiring new people to help with support and development:
I think this graph speaks a lot about rdflib.js open source project
* https://github.com/linkeddata/rdflib.js/graphs/contributors

Also Nicola Greco who made the very last commit to rdflib.js (14 days
ago) seems very interested in rdf-ext and other libraries people
participating in this group develop.

BTW no one else who I see on a list of contributors to rdflib.js, except
you and Nicola seems to engage with RDFJS community.

https://github.com/presbrey

He seems pretty much not active, at least when it comes to open source
work visible on github. Commits to rdflib.js seems to stop around Jun
27, 2014

Who do we actually talk about - PEOPLE - when we discuss rdflib.js and
team working on it?

Cheers!