Re: RDF to HTML templating

Hi Melvin,

 >> Do you think it would be feasible to run against a local quad store as well as a remote one?

Looking at the benchmark results of Antonio's rdfstore[1], which shows query run times ranging from a few milliseconds to about 3 seconds,
I would say that it looks quite feasible for many use cases. As always, it depends on what one wants to do :)

Cheers,
Claus

[1] https://github.com/antoniogarrote/rdfstore-js#benchmarking

--