Re: representing deserialized RDF - N3, JSON-LD, RDFa, XML/RDF

Hi,

No matter what the exchange syntax, can we in the end have a utility function that returns something along the lines of Talis RDF json, with explicit RDF terms for each triple/quad component?

Example:

var quadOrTriples = [{
   subject: {type: 'uri', value: 'http://foo.bar' },
   predicate: {type: 'bnode', value: '123' },
   object: {type: 'literal', value: 'hello', lang: 'en"},
   graph: {type: 'literal', dtype: 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#' }
}, {
}];

This would be in accordance with the RDF(/OWL) paradigm of making semantics explicit - i.e. less logic to code ;)
Also, exchanging data in such a format wouldn't get much easier than this .

Cheers,
Claus

--
Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler