Re: how do I copy some properties that are part of a bigger pattern

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 06:33:06 +0200
Cc: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, Larry Betts <lbetts@thoughtwm.com>, "Dr. Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@pioneerca.com>, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, W3C RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
To: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>

On 18 Apr 2014, at 16:39 , Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com> wrote:
> And be careful with what you make me understand, before you know it I'll be asking about OWL as well.   ;)
>
> Thanks for all the help thoug: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/ is actually starting to make sense to me because of it.
>
> Is there any sense in me trying to wrap my head around it's predecessor (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/) as well or is it too oudated?

It is outdated. The latest version of the primer builds on the same example, but makes use some features that did not exist in 2008; put it another way, the 2008 would not bring you anything only suggest usage of features (like usage of @xmlns) that are outdated by now.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/