Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

Well, I'm not much of an expert on XSLT, but I think I have something that works. I sent a pull request against the dublincore repo: https://github.com/dublincore/website/pull/1. This also includes the commits previously made by hugh.

Vast room for improvement.

Gregg