Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

If the vocabulary is available as RDF, no need to mess with XSLT. Wondering
if we could simply import it in neologism. Neologism would need some love
to output nice RDFa 1.1, but at least that work would serve all
vocabularies running on neologism, instead of just DC.

Anyone against neologism?

Steph