Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Proposed Recommendation draft ready

Manu,

tiny things

- in the change section you should also say that the property copying, that was
a feature at risk in the LC, is now integral part of the document
- to avoid misunderstanding at a cursory read, let us use [RDF11-CONCEPTS] for
the reference to RDF 1.1

Talk to you soon

Ivan

--