Re: Updated RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa PER drafts

Shane, all

Some missing things:

- When we did the OWL and PER republication, we got feedbacks from people and we
then decided to explicitly refer to the edited Rec as '2nd. Edition'. I think
this should apply for these two documents, too

- In step #7 of the processing steps there is a markup error, and the markup has
flown into the HTML:

resource="http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-10#resolution_2"
rel="bibo:affirmedBy">

- We had some discussions leading to some needed changes in step 11 of the core.
Unfortunately (our mistake!) we started the discussion as a private discussion
and we never put it on the mailing list (now archived). Fortunately, I have
those mails on my private archive. There are two issues:

	- a discrepancy among implementations revealed an editorial error in step 11.
The 'otherwise' item saying "otheriwse, if @typeof is present and @about is
not..." belongs to the intended bullet list. The current description is wrong
and the tests are the good ones
	- Stéphane signaled an editorial issue at the very beginning of step 11

Would be good if you guys checked these again, and we should then do the changes...

Ivan

--
Ivan Herman, W3C
Semantic Web Activity Lead