Re: PROPOSAL: Publish HTML+RDFa Last Call

Thanks for your prompt editorial work Manu!

I believe that the specification is ready for Last Call, since the
remaining adjustments recently suggested all seem to be editorial, and
assuming that the Pattern copying mechanism intent is sufficiently
specified (so that any possible detail adjustments would also be
editorial). So:

+1

Cheers,
Niklas