Re: [DE] Completed translation RDFa Core 1.1

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:23:01 +0200, Stefan Schumacher
<stefan@duckflight.de> wrote:

> Dear Coralie, Dear Translators,
>
> I have completed the German translation of :
> RDFa Core 1.1
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-rdfa-core-20120607/
>
> The German document title and location are:
> RDFa Core 1.1
> http://www.schumacher-netz.de/TR/2012/REC-rdfa-core-20120607.de.html

[...]
> The document contains the english text as well, but it is set to
> display: none. I might put a switch to toggle between only German and
> German/English one day, that's why I didn't tidy the source.
> I hope that is fine.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Dear Stefan

Thanks for the translation; it is now in the Database:

[[
Translations of “RDFa Core 1.1”
RDFa Core 1.1
German translation. Translator: Stefan Schumacher.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=rdfa-core&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

I don't mind at all that you didn't tidy the source.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org