Re: Update EARL reports

Well... I know how busy you are Niklas, so please do not take what I say as being pushy at all. Just reflections on the general issue, nothing else.

Alex's work is brilliant, no doubt about that. But the jury is still out, as far as I am concerned, to see which approach to RDFa is more suited for the Web developers' community. The RDFa API is not final, is half-baked and I heard Manu saying that he was not overly happy with it as a user when he did the play page. The obvious other possibility is to provide a JSON interface to the data that many Web Application users like. If JSON-LD does not really work for that, than we may also have a problem...

I think that a Lite++ or even strictly Lite version of a JSON-LD access would be interesting as an real-life experiment on two different ways of accessing that data. So yes, I think that your statement "Since Alex's implementation was completed I considered mine of less immediate importance" is wrong (o.k., you are right about the 'immediate').

Just my two cents...

Ivan