Re: Some preliminaries and questions about lingo, etcetera.

Grant,

I think we should go for HTML. If any of these documents are published under a W3C banner, than that is a requirement; if the documents are simply published on rdfa.info, then of course there is no such requirement, but my choice would still be HTML.

For the diagram formats: in an ideal world I would use SVG and embed it into the document. However, when I did that in the RDFa Primer, the experience was awful, because the browsers were just too slow. We are not yet there with SVG, unfortunately. What I plan to do with the primer is to put PNG images into the document, and link these to SVG if people want to use them.

Ivan