On test #286 Re: pyRdfa passes all the HTML5 tests again:-)

Gregg,

By making a wget on 286, I get

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
  <title>Test 0286</title>
</head>
    @value overrides @content.

I then looked at the HTML5+RDFa document, and I realized that, indeed, the text refers to @value in general. But I do not think we ever agreed in that and I actually would not think this would be a good idea. According to

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/single-page.html#attributes-1

Ivan