Re: HTML5 support for <time> element.

Gregg,

great.

Caveat: the site seems to be blocked or slow again, I do not get to the test harness... But I looked at the earl report and I pulled the tests from git. Obviously, because some of my tests failed, I looked at the details:-)

- #278 and #286 is based on the assumption that the value of @content is overridden by the value of @datetime. Did we discuss/decide that? I would definitely think the opposite should be true (and that is the way I have coded it, ie, it is not some sort of a hidden bug). After all @content overrides the enclosed text value, too. If we go along the way you propose, there is no way an RDFa user could put his/her on time value (esoteric it might be) over what is automatically deduced.

- The label in the test suite for test #284 seems to be wrong. The test itself is:

  <time property="rdf:value" datatype="xsd:dateTime"> 2012-03-18Z</time>

and, I believe, the result should be a plain literal, because the value does not fit the datatype (my implementation actually generates a warning, because I check datatypes for many cases)

I have two more cases (280 and 287) where my implementation does not pass; I have to investigate those further.

Ivan