Re: Preliminary EARL report

Gregg,

this is great.

One more thing, sorry to bother you: although not formally part of the CG round, I think it would be worth adding an HTML5 test table to a special section 3. Also: again formally, there is no SVG host language defined for RDFa, so I would put the SVG part into the section 3, too.

Otherwise, I would consider that to be done!

Thanks a lot for this

Ivan