Re: Preliminary EARL report

Hello!

2012/3/14 Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>:
> On Mar 14, 2012, at 8:28 AM, Niklas Lindström wrote:
>
>> My problems are related to multilines, and these tests pass if I run
>> them manually using ARQ [2].
>
> Do you think the SPARQL is wrong, or that the processor isn't interpreting this properly? Send me your result output and I'll check it out.

The culprit was the mime-type I sent: "text/plain; charset=utf-8".
While "text/plain" is for ntriples, I actually produce turtle-style
UTF-8 literals using triple quotes when encountering newlines. So I
corrected that to "text/turtle" and all those tests pass as well! I'm
down to only one remaining now:

>> Other than that, my implementation only
>> fails on Test 0198 [3], which is missing an @xmlns. That may be a bug
>> in the test though?
>
> Yes, I think it is. I'll look at that.

If xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" is added to "tests/0198.txt",
clj-rdfa will pass all the tests. (Yay!)

I have deployed my implementation to Heroku (the free option, so it
might take a while to start up at times). It might be good to set up a
proper domain for it before it's ready to be added to the harness
though. But you can try it out now by using
"http://clj-rdfa.herokuapp.com/extract.ttl?url=" as the value for
'other' processor.

(I'm also improving the interface for it so it can be seamlessly used
in plain Java, and thus adapted to RDF libraries such as Jena and
Sesame. When that's done it'll be a working RDFa 1.1 option for Java
in general.)

Best regards,
Niklas