Re: Test suite caching problem

On Mar 11, 2012, at 4:23 AM, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Yeah, it is Sunday morning my time and I do not see the test suite...
>
> I hope I did not screw up something!

Manu had to do some intervention to correct an update issue; this may have created another issue. This is most likely related to an update in library dependencies, and not anything you would have done.

(I think I'm reaching the end of code development, so hopefully, stability will resume soon!)

Gregg