Re: Some changes on the test cases for HTML5

On Mar 10, 2012, at 5:17 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Based on my earlier mails and subsequent discussion, I have made some changes on the following test cases.
>
> As an aside: we do not have a procedure to 'approve' the new tests, right? I do not really think we need it at this point, but I would appreciate somebody checking these just to be on the safe side...
>
> All pushed to the server:
>
> - Tests 12, 13, 108, 172, 173, with duplicates 0251-0255

This look good, and pass in my implementation.

> All these tests had an xml:lang (or several). I have duplicated all these tests: the originals are kept for XHTML1 (which disallows @lang), the duplicates are for HTML4, HTML5 and XHTML5, and they all use @lang instead
>
> - I have added a new test for the (X)HTML5 branch, No. 0256
>
>      prefix="ex: http://example.org/"
>  <head about="">
> 	<title>Test 0256</title>
>  </head>
>

> and the xml:lang should prevail, ie, the sparql is the same as for #12:
>
> ASK WHERE {
> 	<http://example.org/node> <http://example.org/property> "chat"@fr .
> }

As does this.

> - I have removed (via the manifest) the XMLLiteral test case (#198) from HTML5. It is just too messy with these namespaces...

This is now enabled for xhtml1 and xhtml5; presumably it also applies to xml1 and svg, not that we necessarily need to add it there.

Test 0257 doesn't seem to be showing up for me; probably need to re-generate the manifest.json file.