W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > March 2012

Re: Updated some tests...

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:39:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CADjV5jctO8Yzj+pUJASuCNCpgKSxTxvxySaCP=ttoWUuYSDWjA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
That's great! Looks good to me too.

(They also exposed a lingering bug in my impl. which I just fixed,
completing my hanging rel support.)

Best regards,
Niklas


On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> Manu, Gregg,
>
> I have
>
> - updated the tests that we have discussed, ie, 58, 78, 81, 82 are now set as RDFa 1.0 valid only, and I created their counterpart (246-249) for RDFa 1.1
> - added a test reflecting ISSUE-133
>
> I decided to live dangerously, and updated these directly on a clone I made locally of the github content, and I then made a git push. I hope that is all right... I am not sure what should happen to get that appear on the test harness page, though
>
> Cheers
>
> Ivan
>
>
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 8 March 2012 13:40:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:05:30 UTC