Re: Telecon Agenda - March 1st 2012, 1500 UTC

On Feb 29, 2012, at 12:08 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Thursday, March 1st, 2012
> Time: 1500 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London

As Ivan's message says, "Most Zakim teleconference times are
based on the US clocks."

I suggest therefore that the 10am Boston time be listed as
the primary, with the rest secondary or (possibly better)
replaced by a suitable clock conversion link, e.g.,
   <http://bit.ly/zNaJDZ>
(which expands to
   <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RDFa-WG+Telecon&iso=20120301T10&p1=43&ah=1>).

> 3. Candidate Recommendation Exit Criteria
>     * At least two interoperable implementations against the test suite

A link to the (current) test suite will be extremely helpful
in this endeavor...

Ted