Re: Updates to RDF Interfaces, RDF API, and RDFa API

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> Some comments,
>
> Minor issue: the references to RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa in RDFa API is still to the PR versions; the reference to the RDFa Primer is to the Working Draft.
>
> More substantive issue: you have added, both in the abstract and the status section of these documents, the following issue:
>
> [[[
> Work on this document has been put on hold indefinitely due to lack of interest. While a significant amount of design work went into this document, at present, there are no known implementations of the specification. There are numerous design issues with this specification and it is not advised that developers implement this API unless they are fully familiar with the drawbacks present in the current design.
> ]]]
>
> I think this is a bit too negative.

I agree that it is too negative.

If possible, I would like to see the issues detailed or liked to from
this document.

I've found the current API sufficient for my needs but it could be
improved in several places.

...and, please let me know how I can help with this document.  That's
a volunteer statement. :)

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."