Re: ISSUE-127 (Empty Lists?): What is the effect of @inlist when no triples are generated? [3rd LC Comments - RDFa 1.1 Core]

Hi Ivan,

Yes, that's what's important. :) Neither I have a strong option, I
just saw some arguments in favor of the current situation, to help us
evaluate the alternatives. (Given those I'm also fine with leaving
things as is.)

I can't see any alarming problem or confusion from either case in
practice, given that it's mostly an edge case which there are means of
control for either way.

Best regards,
Niklas