small housekeeping on the RDFa tracker

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:42:53 +0100
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Manu, everybody

When we go to CR we should have all issues properly closed. So I did some housekeeping, noting that Manu did send out a number of responses to commenters the past few days/weeks, so he already prepared this...

Here is what I did.

1. I have taken the liberty of closing some issues.

- We had a number of issues with a satisfied response from the commenters. These were set as PENDINGREVIEW but, with those commenters' replies, they can be closed. These are 84, 90, 94, 108, 114, 117, 123, 124
- Issue #89 is from May, there is a response from Manu back then, but Nathan never replied to the resolution. I think it is perfectly o.k. to close this. I have made a note on the tracker.
- Issue 18 is one of the very old issues on ODF; ODF/OASIS never did come back to us, except for the remark (stemming from Steven I believe) on the default or not default namespace issue. That was taken care of by the group under issue 82. I have added a note on that, and I have taken the liberty of closing this issue.

2. Some issues are 'to-be-closed-candidates':
We have some pending issues where the commenter has not replied to the WG response. If they do not answer then, after a while, we should close those referring to the WG resolutions. These are 115, 122, 125

- Issue 121. Sebastian did not answer to my reply on his mail: http://www.w3.org/mid/D11A1002-4FA7-4A01-A2B3-3390D58C741D%2540w3.org. I guess we will leave it open for now but, eventually, we will close it if he does not reply.

3. Real open issues that need WG decision:

- Issue 119. This is the @about/@resource issue in Lite, we know that this must be closed in some way or other.
- Issue 127. I have just created this (also a new product) to decide what should be generated in a <p property="bla" inlist /> case
- Issue 128. I think Mike is right, I do not see that as a major discussion issue, more a 'nod' from Shane...