W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > February 2012

Test suite updates

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 02:07:52 -0500
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <8FBC1BDC-934E-48C1-BF32-C4A6429EF9CF@greggkellogg.net>
I removed the source for many tests that were never referenced from the test suite manifest, and for those that were marked deprecated. I also changed some remaining references from "default profile" to "default initial context". Just an FYI, here are the commit messages:

0a5f6a2684df42647f4408cad18adb1b4ed4a4b0 Remove test files for tests that are no longer used.
312592262c9e84b1698db3ed6ce628b9611c72e7 Remove deprecated tests.
6d06e0b19f086e80cb0e2c16d6f8fd90fe190ed8 Remove 900x series tests, never incorporated.
66bb27ff688e94356783d6f7268ffcb5a9fe2622 Remove @profile from tests 0196, 0212 and 0213 that never depended on it.
224d525f1a1f9c19a7a5df41c23151923d6257b2 0206 is now a default context test, not default profile. 0208 was redundant and is now removed.
28d38d3ee6f6f2fe6cf66aafd4ec9727c83e0838 Change 0217 to use rdfa:usesVocabulary instead of rdfa:hasVocabulary.
08f7c48dae6acd29ef589c8ded2a5dc25351edda Remove profiles directory, containing profiles from tests that have been removed or changed.

A lot of this was based on work Ivan did in looking into the state of the test suite.

Gregg 
Received on Thursday, 9 February 2012 07:08:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:05:30 UTC